Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bibs!

A friend of mine told me about the coolest knitting book ever. I bought it and she was right. It is soooooooo cool! I want to make absolutely everything in this book. I decided to start small, and make a baby bib. What a cool idea - knitting a bib. And my brother-in-law and his wife are expecting twins in a few months, so what a perfect gift! I decided to use up some of the yarn in my stash. I still need to add the buttons (for fastening) but here are the two I've made so far.

I started with some pretty yellow/green/blue yarn. Only, I came up a little short. So one of the straps isn't as long as the other. I don't think it will matter much.



















The second one is really cute and really, really soft. It will make a good drool bib. I made a scarf out of the same stuff for Lilli back in November. Only the main color was pink, not light blue.




I've got to go out and buy more cotton yarn, so I can make more bibs!!

No comments: