Friday, April 20, 2007

Work In Progress (WIP)



This is my first post of a WIP. I am making baby kimono sweaters. My brother in law is expecting twin boys in August. I am making them little kimono sweaters. A green one (the WIP) and a blue one (not yet started.)

The baby kimono is much easier to make than I thought it would be. Thus far I've only made dishrags, scarves and a few simple hats. This is my first "major" work. I'm all excited!




Oh, just to point out... That canister that my yarn is in is called a Yarn Trainer. My friend, Amy, gave it to me for my birthday. It is sooooo cool! It keeps my yarn clean and tangle free and (most importantly) out of Lilli's clutches. Although, the other day she discovered that it is fun to pull the yarn coming out of the hole in the top - it just keeps coming and coming!

No comments: